The aim of the Boat Show & Fisheries Exhibition 2014 is to attract buyers from all corners of the globe and develop a forum between them and the sellers and to negotiable business, which is considered a primary target.
A trend is evolving in the Western boat market to turn towards developing countries to manufacture fiber reinforced plastic (FRP) popularly know as Fiberglass, Especially for hull construction. This is mainly due to the cost saving factor of Manufacturing in developing countries. In the Fisheries sector, European and North American businesses are on the look for more shippers from the Indian Ocean.
Boat Show & Fisheries Exhibition 2014 would attract visitors from the following sectors.
- Hotels / Resorts
- Private Fish Importers & Exporters and Processing companies
- State fisheries departments
- Underwater diving and salvage services
- Fisheries cooperatives and individuals
- High net - Worth individuals & boating enthusiasts
- Navy & Costal Guard
- Water Sports Enthusiasts
- Luxury Safari operators
- Yachting and sailing clubs
- Ports and Harbours
- Marine Educational centers and diving schools
- Water transport
- Tour operators, other services providers
- Boat Builders
- Tourism authorities
- Adventure Clubs
- Investors looking for joint ventures and Boat Building
- Marina Builders / Operators